Compass Group, North America Business Management Internship in YPSILANTI, Michigan
Posted Date: Jan 13, 2021
Business Management Internship
Position Title: Business Management Intern
Department:* Chartwells Higher Education
You will be working closely with the leaders in the hospitality group at Eastern Michigan University, developing skills and competencies to understand what is needed to be successful in the world of hospitality. You will gain valuable experience in the following areas: operations, marketing, administration, guest services, problem resolution, planning and implementation of innovation and client relationship skills. This internship involves hands on experiences which will provide many opportunities for your personal success in a career of hospitality.
• Interest in the hospitality and service industry
• Attitude of a leader
• Enjoyment of inspiring others
• Good to better interpersonal skills
• Enjoy building relationships
• General interest and knowledge
• Awareness to sustainability practices
Interest in one or more of the following:
• Carbon foodprint
• Farm to Fork
• Quality Assurance
Job Responsibilities (May include any or all):
• Executing operational standards
• Financials, P+L, Loss Prevention
• Safety and Quality Assurance: Safe food in a safe environment
• Assuring an exceptional guest experience
• Client Relations and Contractual Commitments
• Associate learning and development
• Operational support of serving platforms
• Working in different settings: FOH, BOH, Catering, Marketing and Administration
• People management (schedules, time management)
• Inventory management
• Demonstrate awareness, understanding and skills necessary to work in a diverse environment.
• Experience opportunities to learn, observe, and practice a variety of experiences in the world of hospitality.
Apply to Chartwells Higher Education today!
/Chartwells Higher Education is a member of Compass Group USA/
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
*Req ID: *446268
ZACHARY R ANDERSON
Compass Group, North America
- Compass Group, North America Jobs