TEKsystems Digital Solutions Architect in Warren, Michigan
This person will be supporting a new program for the creation and implementation of AI/ML and Omnichannel across brand platforms. This is not an IT role, but this person will be very familiar with technologies. This person will have a voice in how the architecture for this program is established. They will integrate with other partners within the client and external agency partners to effectively craft an architecture plan. They don’t need to author content; however they should be very familiar with how technology supports digital capabilities and how it connects to enterprise.
• Lead technical architecture designs and integrations comprised of internal and external digital marketing technologies
• SME of enterprise digital asset management system
• Explore and research new and emerging omnichannel dynamic creative personalization technologies
• Document and review technical artifacts and standards, including requirements and design documents for existing and continuously evolving personalization features
Education and Experience:
• Minimum bachelor’s degree or higher in related computer science and/or data scientist field or equivalent related experience
• 5 years of marketing and digital marketing experience
• 5-8+ years of Adobe Marketing Cloud experience
• 5-8+ years of Google Marketing Platform experience
Solution architecture, Adobe architecture, Content Management System, Omnichannel, Digital Marketing, Marketing agency, MarTech
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
They will help with activation/communication across channels and should understand how content renders across different channels (i.e. social, email, web, etc).
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- TEKsystems Jobs