Aerotek Alias Modeler / Digital Sculptor in Warren, Michigan
Creative Digital Sculptor
Responsible for creating Class A Surface data for scale and full size exterior and interior models of proposed corporate products. Work involves a considerable amount of creativity and initiative. Exercise wide latitude for independent judgment with only moderate supervision given by management.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Strong ability to translate sketches into finessed model with minimal design direction
· Create multi-media visual presentations, with high impact renderings and graphics
· Intuitive to new technology and applying them to improve existing techniques
· Create 2D and 3D graphic collages, studio documents
· Aid in design and engineering problem solving
· Uses related digital equipment
· Creates new and improves existing digital models using other software programs
· Produces finished data, renderings, and animations to specification
· Assists studio personnel in developing solutions to engineering and design problems.
· Coordinates input from internal and external customer to better understand customer needs and or perceptions
· Keeps abreast of current product developments and trends in area of expertise
· Actively identifies new areas for learning and takes advantage of learning opportunities
Skilled in the use of Alias for for Sculpting
*Knowledge of some form of Sub D Modeling woudl he helpful
Alias, Maya, Grashopper
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs