Allegis Global Solutions Recruitment Relationship Manager - Full Cycle in Troy, Michigan
Recruitment Relationship Manager - Full Cycle
Allegis Global Solutions
Location: Troy, MI, US
Employee Type: Full-Time
Posting ID: REQ-93285
The key focus for the Recruitment Relationship Manager is to lead the successful fulfilment of open vacancies with relevant hiring managers and to be the first point of contact for their hiring needs. The Recruitment Relationship Manager will work collaboratively with and provide direction to the Recruitment Sourcing Specialists and Recruitment Coordinators (RC) located in our offshore recruitment delivery centres.
Reporting into the Recruitment Operations Director or Account Director, you will assist in driving best practice across the recruitment lifecycle and strive to be an ambassador for the Allegis Global Solutions brand at every interaction.
Your duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Undertaking recruitment activities with a focus on direct sourcing.
• Understanding the recruitment delivery process and carrying out activities accordingly to ensure that account KPIs are met.
• Communicating recruitment trends, market intelligence, and acting as a Talent Advisor to hiring managers.
• Identifying and escalating risk or compliance issues.
• Managing requisitions through accurate documentation of all recruitment related data and information as per current recruitment legislation and agreed client process at all times.
• Providing recruitment guidance and advice to the Recruitment Sourcing Specialists and Recruitment Coordinators located in the Recruitment Delivery Center.
• Monitoring and analyzing recruitment activity of designated business area for accurate volume forecasting.
• Coaching candidates on how to prepare for selection stages.
• Providing professional advice and open and honest feedback to candidates in a timely manner and in accordance with recruitment best practice.
• Utilizing specialist market knowledge to assist with the development and on-going management of pre-qualified Talent Pools in collaboration with the Recruitment Sourcing Specialist.
• Prior experience in end-to-end recruitment within the staffing industry or Corporate HR, preferably with a global organization.
• Prior experience conducting behavioral based interviews for a variety of roles.
• Successful experience managing multiple searches, and stakeholders, at different stages of the recruitment lifecycle at the same time.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Functional knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Prior experience in using an Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
• Ability to write client oriented communications e.g. emails, job descriptions.
• Ability to give presentations to clients ranging in group size of one to fifteen (1-15).
• Tertiary qualification in business or a related discipline is highly desirable. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
AGS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans). We will consider all applications without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to disability, please call 844-604-7059 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Name: Alexandra Gollehur
Phone: (248) 764-6932