Alternate Solutions Health Network Home Health Aide - STNA/CNA in Troy, Michigan
Beaumont Home Health and Hospice is a fast growing home health network looking for a Home Health Aide to join our team!
Our employees enjoy: Competitive Pay, Quarterly Bonuses, Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401(k) Match, Verizon Wireless Discount, Paid Time Off, Nursing CEU's, and more!
• Provide compassionate support with activities of daily living and basic personal care needs
• Ensure a safe and comfortable living environment
• Support nursing staff by following the patient’s plan of care while providing outstanding customer service
• Communicating and documenting any changes in the patients condition to RN or supervisor
• Document your visits with our user-friendly technology, allowing for interdisciplinary communication and easy documentation
• State Tested Nurse Aide (STNA) or 75-hour nurse aide training (CNA)
• 1 year of experience
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 18 years or older
• Valid driver's license and auto insurance
We can't wait to meet you!
Beaumont Home Health and Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Street: 1975 Technology Dr
Work Days (Example, Mon – Fri or Thur/Fri/Sat/Sun): Mon - Fri
Work Hours (Example, 8:15 am to 5:00 pm): 8:15am - 5:pm