Ameriprise Financial Branch Manager in Troy, Michigan
The Branch Manager role leads one or more Ameriprise owned branch offices. They are responsible to understand the local market and execute a business plan to growth the branch profitably. Key responsibilities include growth of existing advisor practices through business plan coaching on key revenue drivers, bringing new talent to the organization through successful recruiting and acquiring of external practices, leading with integrity, and developing a strong culture to optimize relationships and resources within the office.
Full-Time / Part-Time:
About Our Company:
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant®. At Ameriprise Financial, we’re not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals – we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you’re motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial and we can Be Brilliant® together.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.
High school degree
Line of Business:
Ameriprise Advisor Group
• Implement national recruiting strategy. Recruit high quality experienced advisors to your branch. Actively generate leads into local area pipeline and manage the end-to-end candidate experience. Develop branch’s unique value proposition and articulate to candidates. Execute on onboarding and ramp-up plans that drives growth
• Drive profitable organic growth of the branch office key metrics through active leadership, coaching, and delivery of the Ameriprise Client Experience. Inspect results regularly and provide systematic coaching to advisors in the branch on ongoing business planning, client acquisition, advice, investment solutions, external practice acquisition, and more.
• Lead the branch with integrity. Perform front-line supervision to ensure sales activities are appropriately based on client objectives, goals, and risk tolerance. Anticipates, manages, and resolves risk items to ensure the interests of the client.
• Develop strong local office culture, including a culture of peer learning and comradery; achievement orientation; growth and continuous development. Ensure Ameriprise core values are upheld - client focus, integrity always, excellence in all we do, and giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
• Maintain or build personal wealth management practice serving clients through the Ameriprise Client Experience. Lead from the front and be a role model for others in how you serve your clients and run your practice.
• Obtain and maintain appropriate registrations to provide oversight on broker/dealer operations and develop advisor training.
• Active FINRA Series 7
• Active FINRA Series 24, or 9/10
• Active State Securities Agent Registration (S63 or S66)
• Active IAR S65/S66
• Proven success driving organic growth with advisors, proven leadership skills and ability to drive & motivate a large organization to achieve results
• Business planning and strategic management skills
• Excellent compliance record and knowledge of compliance requirements.
Job Family Group: