DXC Technology Advisor Business Operations in Troy, Michigan
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology .
In support of DXC’s mission: Operations Delivery Assurance contributes to reliable, continuous and secure enterprise technology services.
· Effective oral and written communication skills in English to interact with constituents and other teams
· Diplomacy when dealing with other parties
· Ability to follow policies and procedures
· Willingness to continue education independently and on the job
· Ability to cope with stress and work under pressure; Stress created by work volume, conflicting priorities, accountability and deadlines.
· Team player
· Integrity and trustworthiness to keep a team’s reputation and good standing
· Willingness to own up to one’s own mistakes
· Problem solving to address new situations and efficiently handle events
· Time management, in order to concentrate on priority work
· Initiative – Takes independent action and goes beyond what the job or situation requires.
· Thorough – Makes sure that work is done correctly and completely.
· Service Oriented – Anticipates and works to meet the needs of internal and external customers.
· Adaptable – Reacts and adjusts positively to change and to new ways of doing things.
· Conceptual Thinker – Identifies and sees the relationships among key issues while understanding the big picture.
· Confident – Demonstrates self-assurance in own ideas, judgements, capabilities and actions.
Education and Experience Requirements
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field and 4 years of experience or equivalent related experience
· Additional asset - Business Continuity Management certification
· Additional Job Description
DXC Technology is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities
- DXC Technology Jobs