Munson Healthcare Cashier/Food Service Worker in Traverse City, Michigan
High school graduate or GED equivalent.
Previous food service experience.
Required Skills include:
· Excellent communication skills – legible handwriting, good customer service skills
· Ability to work under elements of time pressure, frequent interruption of activities, and noise
· Excellent math skills and cash register experience desirable
· A flexible schedule to include Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays
A Cashier/Food Service Worker/Cashier may be responsible for:
· General money handling responsibility, cash accountability, and security of cash during the normal shift
· General restocking of cafeteria and prep of beverages during shifts
· General cold food preparation
· Patient tray assembly