Prestige Healthcare Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) (Sign-on Bonus) in Suttons Bay, Michigan
CNA – Up to $24.40 per Hour and a Generous $3,000 Sign-on Bonus for Full-Time:
At Medilodge of Leelanau, we are looking for a compassionate Certified Nurse Aide (CNA), such as you, to join our team. We know you have a lot of choices when it comes to your career, so if you are looking for a place where you feel valued, supported and challenged, we invite you to apply.:
While you are working hard to care for our residents and positively impact their quality of life, let us take care of you with competitive wages up to $24.40 per hour (based on years of experience, weekender program, front-line staff incentive and attendance), a generous $3,000 sign-on bonus (a limited time opportunity for full-time), a benefit package for you and your family, paid vacation and sick time in addition to opportunities to grow your career by enhancing your clinical skills and offering tuition assistance.:
The team at Medilodge of Leelanau is supportive, helpful and passionate about helping nurse aides grow and develop. We are proud of our team and staff appreciation initiatives to ensure our teams feel supported and recognized. Our strong clinical team is mentored by the Director of Nursing who is empathetic and focuses on building relationships with staff members. We value the safety of our residents and staff and always have proper PPE to ensure you are safe at work.:
Thank you for considering a career with us!
We can’t wait to meet you!:
Under supervision, provides basic nursing assistance and assists residents with daily living activities.
High school diploma or equivalent preferred. Licenses/Certification:
Valid certification as a CNA in the state of employment. Experience:
Six months experience in a long term care environment preferred. Essential Functions:
Answers signal lights and bells to determine resident needs.
- Assists residents with grooming, oral hygiene, bathing, hair, and incontinence care.
- Obtains food trays and assists residents with feeding.
- Assists residents with range of motion exercises, and movement to wheelchair or activity areas.
- Assists resident with turning and positioning in bed
- Assists resident with ambulation for short distance in facility.
- Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration rates, and food and fluid intake and output, as directed.
- Performs other tasks as assigned..
- Documentation on flow sheets as directed.
- Attends interdisciplinary meetings as needed to provide input into selected resident’s plans of care.
- Documents restorative services provided following facility policies and procedures.
Reports to Charge Nurse or designee on progress/lack of progess in achieving restorative goals. Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:
Ability to react decisively and quickly in emergency situations.
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their family members, and facility staff.