Raymond James Financial, Inc. Retirement Plan Service Associate in Southfield, Michigan
Under general supervision, associate uses skills gained through experience and on-the-job training to answer retirement plan related phone calls from branch personnel in a call center environment. Associate will provide a high degree of customer service through education to branch callers. Associate will also serve as a specialist processing complex financial transactions by evaluating, approving and completing retirement transactions in client accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Answers and responds to phone and email inquiries regarding issues.
• Accurately diagnoses issues and provides client driven solutions that also meet IRS regulatory requirements.
• Interprets rules and regulations by applying retirement plan knowledge.
• Processes financial transactions accurately.
• Conducts audits of account activity to ensure transactions meet regulatory compliance.
• Reviews client requests for corrections to determine proper course of action and provide guidance to branch personnel on resolution.
• Maintains knowledge of retirement plan rules and regulations by utilizing internal and external resources, as well as continuous training.
• Communicates, researches and resolves issues with other internal departments.
• Supports a continuous improvement environment by providing regular feedback to the leadership team on processes and procedures.
• Provides support as well as assists in on-the-job training of new associates.
• Reviews daily reports of individual productivity to evaluate personal performance.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
NOTE: HOURS FOR THIS ROLE WILL BE 10:00 Am- 7:00 PM
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Retirement plans including various legal documents
• General office practices and procedures.
• Microsoft Word, Access, Excel and Outlook to create/update documents, reports, spreadsheets and emails.
• Organizational and time management sufficient to prioritize workload, handle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines.
• Problem solving and analysis sufficient to assess client issues and accurately provide resolutions.
• Operating call center software applications.
• Communicate information orally and in writing in a clear and effective manner sufficient to explain complex regulations.
• Acquire and maintain new knowledge in an ever changing regulatory environment.
• Take an active part in the training and development of new associates.
• Effectively gather relevant information and identify key issues.
• Provide a high level of customer service in a fast paced call center environment.
• Research and resolve problems in a timely manner.
• Give attention to detail.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
• High School diploma or equivalent with a minimum of two (2) years of customer service experience.
• Any equivalent combination of education, experience and/or training approved by Human Resources.
• None Required.
Organization: Operations & Administration
Title: Retirement Plan Service Associate
Requisition ID: 1902426
Raymond James Financial, Inc.
- Raymond James Financial, Inc. Jobs