Prestige Healthcare Hospitality Aide in Sault Sainte Marie, Michigan
Provides support and assistance to Nursing Department and staff.
High school diploma or equivalent preferred. Essential Functions:
Makes residents’ beds
- Labels resident clothing and belongings.
- Distributes personal and facility laundry.
- Passes meal trays and offers basic tray set-up. May assist with feeding, if competency demonstrated.
- Serves food and busses dishes in the dining room.
- Transports/escorts residents to areas within the facility, e.g. dining areas, activities, resident care conferences, etc.
Performs other tasks as assigned. Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:
Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their family members.
- Ability to learn infection control techniques.
- Ability to be patient and polite.