Robert Half International HRIS Analyst in SARANAC, Michigan
Our client is currently seeking a HRIS Analyst. This HRIS Analyst position will be responsible for all data entry and data maintenance in the HRIS and LMS programs. They will be able to manage through the different platforms of the systems and assign tasks, input data/training documents and extrapolate data as needed for metrics reporting, finance information, etcetera.
HRIS Analyst Position Responsibilities:
• Manages permissions, access, personalization of the HRIS and LMS systems
• Responsible for the integrity of all data and material entry into the systems
• Provides technical support, troubleshooting and guidance to HRIS and LMS users
• Compiles complex data reports, summaries or logs for executives and HR
• Serves as lead representative and liaison between HR and the system vendors and collaborates with HR Director on system improvements, enhancements or solutions
• Stays current on trends and developments in HRIS and LMS providers, vendors and technology
• Perform general administrative activities related to system functions – new hire data, benefit elections, timecard questions, PTO accrual discrepancies, task/training assignments, etcetera
• Occasional lifting up to 25 lbs.
• Other duties as assigned by management
If you are interested in this HRIS Analyst position, contact Tracie Howe at (616) 454-94444 or email your resume to email@example.com.
HRIS Analyst Essential Skills and Experience:
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – verbal and written
• Proven technical and technical support skills
• Strong attention to detail and well organized
• High degree of analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to keep information confidential
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related Software:
• Bachelors degree or higher in Human Resources, information technology or other related field with 2+ years comparable experience
• Prior work in ADP, Enhanced time and Cornerstone is preferred
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $50,000.00 - $55,000.00 / Yearly
Location: SARANAC, MI
Date Posted: October 30, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 02220-0011597474
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs