Aerotek HRIS Analyst in Rockford, Michigan
The scanning/filing project is ongoing but with the overwhelming work load the HRSC team currently has; they would also like someone who can pivot and learn the call center aspect as well.
HRSC (Human Resources Service Center) Temp Associate
The HR Service Center Representative is our face of HR and is the first point of contact via email, phone, or in-person. This role works closely with all our HR functions to help hunt down answers, provide guidance, and assist our employees, managers and former employees. Detail oriented and organized, this role ensures all employee changes are approved for SOX compliance and is responsible for tracking down missing or incomplete documents. The HR Service Center Representative is the sole owner of our employee personnel files and data entry into our HRIS.
• Deliver an employee-first experience by being cool under pressure; answering routine questions about benefits, payroll, compensation and our systems; escalating complex issues to the proper HR group and following-up with the employee once an answer is provided; as well as training our employees on how to perform tasks or follow a set process. Professionally handle sensitive and confidential employee information.
• Maintain global employee data in our HRIS system and perform audits to ensure accuracy and all fields are entered. Track new hires, terminations, new job codes and status changes to ensure all approvals and details are provided before entry. Collaborate with other HR team members to collect all information needed.
• Maintain our employee personnel files by scanning and indexing documents, tracking down missing files, and following our record retention policy.
• Maintain general knowledge of various employment laws and practices, including our SOX controls. Provide documentation for audits and legal requests. Ensure established procedures are followed to maintain company compliance (such as employment verifications, employee signatures on policies, and data privacy).
• Directly work with our service center vendors and HRIS team on questions and troubleshooting issues. As needed, pay vendor invoices using our Accounts Payable system.
• Performing duties consistent with the Company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies.
• Performing other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
• An HR related degree or equivalent experience
• Customer focused and relationship building mindset
• Willingness to learn
• Attention to detail
• Creative problem solving
• Ability to prioritize work and manage time
• HRIS experience would be a huge plus including PeopleSoft, OnBase (digital employee files), Tracker for completing I-9s, iCIMS, SuccessFactors or comparable systems.
Combination of on-site work at Rockford offices and remote work from home until offices reopen in 2021.
Human resources, Hris, Data entry, filing copying
Top Skills Details:
background in HR
Customer service skills
Tracker for i9s
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Their Rockford offices remain closed to all but essential personnel at this time. This person would be authorized to work on-site in the offices for the copying/scanning portion of the job then be trained (and work remotely) for the HRSC call center portion. The HRSC serves as an in-house resource for employees world-wide for HR related questions/issues by either resolving/answering themselves or forwarding to the appropriate team for resolution.
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs