TEKsystems Ecommerce Director in Rockford, Michigan
Our client is seeking an eCommerce Director to join their team! This is NOT a remote role - this role will be located onsite in Rockford, MI.
The Senior eCommerce Director will drive all aspects of eCommerce business including business development, financial planning, content strategy and development, merchandising assortment strategy, website design, consumer experience strategy and optimization, and eCommerce analytics.
• Drive eCommerce revenue growth, maximize marketing investments and deliver to financial results. Set and gain alignment with brand team on long-term strategy to hit growth targets.
• Own all eCommerce KPIs relating to traffic generation, channel management, onsite conversion and after-sale metrics.
• Collaborate with CMO to present brand and product stories online in a compelling way that delivers a rich brand experience to the consumer and integrates with other brand channel messaging (wholesale, stores, brand marketing, etc.). Ensure brand and product stories are regionally relevant. Influence for global impact.
• Lead vision of a long-term eCommerce strategy and customer experience that contemplates brand positioning, emerging digital shopping experiences, rising industry trends, and evolving consumer expectations. Direct the execution of this vision with an eye towards best practices in holistic digital customer journey management.
• Drive merchandising assortment strategy in partnership with brand product development. Identify and evaluate white space merchandising opportunities and new growth initiatives by leveraging product and category KPI data, consumer insights, and market trend knowledge.
• Direct commercial eCommerce team tasked with combining brand and eCommerce expertise to deliver a 52-week product and story flow for the various digital channels, including site, email, social media and direct mail. Lead the establishment of timelines and continuously prioritize in functional areas including merchandising, content, design, buying, and planning.
• Drive a digital retail mindset within a traditional wholesale ecosystem, spanning product merchandising, financial planning, pricing, promotion, and ecosystem management.
• Lead cross-functional projects with broader eCommerce, brand, and global functional leaders to drive operational excellence. Direct team and partners on how to best execute stories across digital platforms through understanding of latest interactive design techniques and consumer experience technologies. Drive the optimization of new technologies across platforms.
• Partner with Technology leadership to identify whitespace in the development roadmap.
• Develop plans and forecasts along with supporting marketing and capital budgets. Work cross-functionally to ensure successful end-to-end planning and execution of merchandise assortment and inventory levels, taking into account brand goals and financial objectives.
• Develop process of analyzing business performance. Influence global leaders on changes within eCommerce, brand, and supporting teams that will elevate performance and address future forecasts.
• Performs duties consistent with the Company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies.
• Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Top Skills Details:
P&L ownership experience. Able to manage the art and science of this role - need to know product margins, incentives, levers to pull to drive the business, and enough understanding of how a site runs, technology, platforms, etc.
Must be a strong people leader that can cultivate engagement.
Career growth of others. Must be a strong collaborator. There is a team to manage, but even more partnerships that need to be established with the brand and other eComm teams.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• 15+ years of eCommerce experience, branded product experience required with complex global brands.
• Exceptional writing, communication and presentation skills to drive effective collaboration and influencing within a matrix organization; including executive level and multi-cultural.
• Proven leadership skills with at least 8 years’ experience in leading a team.
• Strong interpersonal, collaboration, and project leadership and negotiation skills.
• Excellent analytical skills with ability to interpret and translate data into actionable proposals.
• Strong ability to multitask and prioritize complex demands of time and resources.
• Comfortable in changing, fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
• App creation experience Salesforce Commerce Cloud (previously known as demandware)
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- TEKsystems Jobs