life care RN Registered Nurse in Riverview, Michigan
Live the Mission:
Chose to work in an environment focused on the best possible outcomes where YOU matter at Rivergate Health Care Center! By providing the training, supplies and support you need, you can focus on the job at hand, excluding any unnecessary stressors. Our full compliment of staff (including Restorative, Treatment and Weight Teams) allows you to provide the attention to the residents, without the use of mandating, agency or pool. Enjoy our electronic scheduling system and the flexibility it provides in allowing you to pick up shifts at YOUR convenience.
Come and grow with us! We are affiliated with Life Care Centers of America, which is a privately owned 47-year industry leader in healthcare with more than 200 locations across the U.S. We are currently seeking a qualified Registered Nurse to add to our team of professionals. We believe that every job in our company plays a vital role in our continued growth and commitment to provide quality patient care. We believe in providing our associates with opportunities to help them reach their maximum potential through working with strong multidisciplinary teams. We invites you to come and join our growing team.
As an important member of our interdisciplinary team, the RN delivers quality nursing care to patients through interpersonal contact and provides care and services to allow patients to attain or maintain the highest practicable physical, mental, and psychosocial well-being in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, and Life Care standards. Your role includes evaluating patient needs through ongoing assessment and revise care plans based on changes in the patient’s condition. On a daily basis you must be able to provide clinical supervision to C N As and LPNs.
Education, Experience, and Licensure Requirements:
- Must possess a nursing diploma (associate’s or bachelor’s degree in nursing)
- Must be currently licensed/registered in applicable State. Must maintain an active Registered Nurse (RN) license in good standing throughout employment.
- One (1) year geriatric nursing experience preferred
Must have CPR certification upon hire or obtain during orientation. CPR certification must remain current during employment. Specific Job Requirements:
Must have the ability to implement and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies, and procedures of the department
- Must exhibit excellent customer service and a positive attitude towards patients
- Must be able to concentrate and use reasoning skills and good judgment
- Must be able to communicate and function productively on an interdisciplinary team An Equal Opportunity Employer