Comcast Lead Retail Operations Specialist in Plymouth, Michigan
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 40 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for administering sales reports and client activity for Product Sales Support team. Provides analytical and statistical support and prepares standard sales forecasts, budgets, projections, and other management reports. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Responsible for administering sales reports and client activity for Product Sales Support team. Provides analytical and statistical support and prepares standard sales forecasts, budgets, projections, and other management reports.
- Prepares daily, weekly, and monthly sales reports. Tracking, verifying, and reporting data for the Sales team to support sales initiatives including sales incentives and contests.
- Responds to and resolves basic account calls and/or escalates non-technical issues for all accounts to the Product Sales Support Supervisor.
- Receives agreements from product sales team and enters the information into databases.
- Acts as liaison between Sales, Marketing, and IT to provide insight-driven and actionable database query requirements.
- Maintains current information on Comcast products, services, equipment, and marketing promotions.
- Conducts clerical research which requires an understanding of departmental programs, policies, and procedures.
- Researches, processes, and manage customer escalations.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
- Comcast Jobs