Cedarbrook Senior Living Concierge - Part-Time 2nd Shift in Plymouth, Michigan
WEEKENDS and WEEK NIGHTS Part-time.
The Concierge is the initial contact and first impression people have of Cedarbrook Senior Living. The Concierge is responsible for building trust and customer loyalty with all guests, residents and staff. The concierge will also perform clerical duties while assisting management and the Sales and Marketing department.
Essential Position Functions:
The following duties are normal for this position. This list is not to be construed as exclusive or all inclusive. Other duties may be required and assigned.
- Greets potential residents, visitors, family members, residents and guests, and all others entering the community.
- Manages the external and internal calls, taking and communicating messages.
- Assists in the Sales and Marketing efforts as directed by Sales and Marketing
- Assists the Business Office Director and Executive Director, as needed.
- Assists residents with scheduling personal transportation services in conjunction with Valet and Activities Director.
- Submits work order requests to Maintenance and Environmental Director on behalf of residents.
- Assists Activities Director with making reservations for residents for various community events. Acts as back-up for Sales and Marketing Inquiry calls.
- Monitors emergency response system and fire alarm panel during daytime hours.
- Dependable and able to meet schedule requirements (attendance and punctuality) with no restrictions.
- Other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred and;
- One to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.