Michigan Jobs

Mobile michigan-jobbank Logo

Job Information

ESS Midwest, Inc. Substitute Teacher - Gratiot-Isabella Area in Mt. Pleasant, Michigan

Are you great with kids? Do you have at least 60 college credits? Ever thought about Substitute Teaching? Gratiot-Isabella RESD and the local school districts including Alma Schools, Ashley Community Schools, Beal City Schools, Breckenridge Schools, Fulton Schools, Ithaca Schools, Mt. Pleasant Schools, Renaissance Public School Academy, Shepherd Schools, and St. Louis Schools A substitute teaching position with ESS/willSub may be the opportunity yoursquo;re looking for! When a teacher is absent, a qualified substitute is needed to carry out the educational program. As a substitute teacher, yoursquo;ll become an integral part of a schoolrsquo;s educational team, amplifying your teaching expertise while maximizing the learning experience for students! Responsibilitiesof a Substitute Teacher liProvide meaningful instruction to students in assigned classrooms while regular teacher is absent/li liReview and implement regular teacher's routines, procedures, lesson plans, and curriculum objectives/li liEstablish and maintain a safe and orderly classroom environment/li liReport any student injuries, illness, and serious discipline problems to school administration/li liPerform other duties as directed by school administration/li /ul Qualificationsof a Substitute Teacher liMinimum of 60 college credits needed to obtain substitute certification/li /ul ESS/willSub liYoursquo;ll receive training and ongoing support/li liEmployee discount program and bonus opportunities/li liOur partner districts routinely hire our substitutes for full-time teaching positions/li liWe have hundreds of local daily substitute opportunities available when yoursquo;re not in a long-term role ndash; you can use our system to accept the jobs you want 24/7 by phone, internet, or text message/li liMust be able to pass a background check./li liApplicants must have completed at least 60 college/university credit hours. An official copy of college transcripts are required./li /ul