Premium Retail Services Assisted Sales and Training Representative - Consumer Electronics in Madison Heights, Michigan
Assisted Sales and Training Representative - Consumer Electronicss
- Responsible for all aspects of client product support including training, sales support, merchandising and demonstration.
- Accountable for an increase in sales on the products within retailers assigned.
- Ensure product display is consistent with protocol, plan-o-gram compliance, and interactive displays working properly, overall appearance and presentations standards excel over competitive products.
- Places approved signage and POP as needed. Identifies additional signage opportunities at store level and communicates to management.
- Ensure correct inventory levels/needs are communicated to supervisor and through reporting in service order as requested.
- Identifies sales opportunities at store level (traffic awareness).
- Trains retail staff on client products, equipment operations, messaging, sales enabling skills, promotions, new product launches, etc.
- Build and maintain long-term trusting relationships with retail store associates, retail management, and client management.
- Maintain consistency and a highly visible presence in designated retail stores.
- Create and maintain consistent store scheduled hours and input into assigned system daily.
- Assist team member to drive sales, increase category market share and brand awareness. Influence market share and mind-share.
- Attend required training sessions on internet-related services and products.
- Assist client in training initiatives to ensure retail sales associates’ understanding of our client’s internet-related services, products, brand awareness, and brand image.
- Forward thinking problem-solver, go above and beyond for the clients objectives, serving as an extension of the manufacturer or client.
- Manage your sales performance against assigned goals and metrics.
- Communicates via assigned methods (verbal, written, formal presentation) to management all assigned reports on position activities in timely manner.
- Indicates opportunities and instore concerns as they arise to management.
- Identifies completive advantages and submits ideas at local level.
- Other duties as assigned to improve performance of self.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must be able to work evenings, weekdays, weekends, and some holidays.
- Minimum one year experience in retail sales or product demonstration.
- Consumer electronic experience is required.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills required.
- Strong presentation and/or selling skills required.
- Demonstrate high energy and enthusiastic attitude.
- Must be proficient in computer software and internet browsing technologies (for example: Google Chrome, Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc.)
- Access to home computer, reliable 24/7 internet connectivity for e-mail and daily web reporting.
- Access to printing capabilities for training materials, job aids, written reports, etc.
Premium has been pioneering bold retail strategies, tools and technologies since 1985 with a single goal: to help our partners advance their industries and the lives of their consumers.
Experts in strategy, merchandising, brand advocacy and support, we employ a tailored approach to answering each client's unique business needs. Together with our clients, we're inventing and leading a new era in retail, moving forward by moving beyond what's expected.
Behind every decision. Premium.
Retail experience? Check. An unbeatable work ethic? Check. A burning desire to be part of a team delivering results for a cutting-edge roster of clients? Check. You just might be Premium.
Propel brands to new heights with integrity and imagination. Join our team and be the next big thing.
*Equal Opportunity Employer | E-verify Employer | Pursuant to California FCO and FCIHO | * _ Premium_ _ will consider all qualified applicants with arrest, conviction records, as well as those with criminal histories. _
Market: MI, Madison Heights
Rep City/Location: Madison Heights