McLaren Health Care Planned Giving Officer in Lansing, Michigan
Planned Giving Officer
Non Health Professional
McLaren Greater Lansing
90600 - Fund Development
Hours per 2 week pay period
Weekends and/or Holidays Required
On Call Required
The Planned Giving Officer (PGO) develops, plans and coordinates a planned giving program that generates donor interest and translates into current and future planned gifts. Duties include, but are not limited to securing planned gifts of all
sizes through the identification, cultivation, solicitation and stewardship of donors and donor prospects, developing strategies and materials to secure and steward gifts, managing a portfolio of planned giving donors and prospects, developing marketing materials
and promotional literature, providing content for the Foundation’s website and maintaining data on all planned gifts and expectancies.
- Bachelor's Degree required
• Graduated from an accredited college or university with a Bachelors degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Business Administration or related area of study.
• Minimum of three years of experience working as a fundraising professional and/or advancement in direct donor solicitation. Demonstrated success in soliciting and closing five and six-figure gifts.
• Valid Michigan driver’s license
• Healthcare or higher education fundraising experience and prior volunteer management.
• A working knowledge of planned giving vehicles
• Knowledge and understanding of law as it relates to charitable planning
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Send This Job to a Friend
© All rights reserved