Watermark Retirement Communities Maintenance Director - Full-Time in Kalamazoo, Michigan
Watermark Retirement Communities takes the financial worries off your plate by offering all our associates Dayforce Wallet. You will have access to your money as soon as you earn it – at no cost to you. Simply download the Dayforce Wallet app and sign in to see how much you’ve earned, then request the amount you want to use. Unlike an advance or a loan, you can request a payout of actual earned wages, which are deposited directly to your Dayforce Wallet account within minutes, free of charge.
Not only can you get paid with Dayforce Wallet, you can also make purchases through the app or with a physical MasterCard and access your transaction records all in one place. The physical card makes it easy to make everyday purchases in-store, online, and over the phone – everywhere Debit MasterCard is accepted:
- Withdraw funds free of charge at MoneyPass ATMs
- View account balance and transaction history all in one place
- Transfer funds to other financial institutions
- You can also establish your Dayforce Wallet account as one of your direct deposit accounts for ongoing payroll deposits. Even if you think you will never use it. It’s a great option to have in your “Wallet” for emergencies or unexpected expenses.
We are without a doubt the most premier retirement community in Tucson, and are a dream come true opportunity for a seasoned Maintenance Director. Our ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, team player who have the desire to succeed. We care about our associates and provide a supportive environment that values trust and respect.
If you are highly motivated and able to anticipate the needs of facility large health care community, we would like to meet you. We are looking for someone that is fully knowledgeable of all building systems, safety standards and state and federal compliance regulations including all emergency systems and has a great history making sound decisions regarding the maintenance and integrity of these systems.
We are looking for a leader that is a strategic planner, has an excellent ability to manage, supervise and educate their staff and will stay on top of and ahead of repairs, maintenance, capital item replacements, expenses and projects. If you are someone that meets and exceeds the requirements highlighted above, we would like to hear from you!
- Possesses the in depth technical understanding involved with repairs and preventative maintenance of heating systems, plumbing, environmental systems and general construction
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize demands, lead a team and make decisions
- Possess a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Computer literate with Word, Excel and online systems
Fiscally responsible What we can offer you:
Excellent training and onboarding program
- National and Regional support
- User friendly work computer systems
- Excellent benefits
- A seat at the table! Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/LGBTQ – proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.
Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any associate at Watermark or its affiliates via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Watermark as a result of the referral or through other means.