Watermark Retirement Communities Housekeeper in Kalamazoo, Michigan
Watermark Retirement Communities takes the financial worries off your plate by offering all our associates Dayforce Wallet. You will have access to your money as soon as you earn it – at no cost to you. Simply download the Dayforce Wallet app and sign in to see how much you’ve earned, then request the amount you want to use. Unlike an advance or a loan, you can request a payout of actual earned wages, which are deposited directly to your Dayforce Wallet account within minutes, free of charge.
Not only can you get paid with Dayforce Wallet, you can also make purchases through the app or with a physical MasterCard and access your transaction records all in one place. The physical card makes it easy to make everyday purchases in-store, online, and over the phone – everywhere Debit MasterCard is accepted:
- Withdraw funds free of charge at MoneyPass ATMs
- View account balance and transaction history all in one place
- Transfer funds to other financial institutions
- You can also establish your Dayforce Wallet account as one of your direct deposit accounts for ongoing payroll deposits. Even if you think you will never use it. It’s a great option to have in your “Wallet” for emergencies or unexpected expenses.
Housekeeping position in the Long-term Care Skilled Nursing Building.
Full-time, 10 days / 75 hours per pay period
Every other weekend with holiday rotation
7 am until 3 pm
Must have solid year of housekeeping experience preferably in a Long Term Care environment.
We are without a doubt the most premier retirement community, and are a dream come true for an experienced Housekeeper. At a Watermark Community our housekeepers do so much more than what the title reflects. For us it is about working with people who take great pride in their work. We are looking to meet people who agree that as the housekeeper you are one of the most important components of our resident’s care experience! The right person for us will be kind, patient and extremely well organized and will be committed to providing extraordinary service. We are looking for someone that has the ability to make every resident that comes to live at Watermark feel as if they are the most important person in our community!
Does that sound like you?
We are currently looking to hire people who want to make a positive impact on the residents living experience. Your job should provide a sense of accomplishment, joy and gratification. We can provide that for you! Our housekeepers will not only have the opportunity to provide an extraordinary clean environment but will also have time to develop meaningful relationships with our residents.
If you have a passion for working with seniors and you have experience as a housekeeper, we look forward to meeting you!
- 1 year experience as a housekeeper
- Able to work weekends and holidays
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent work ethic
Interested in learning and growing your skill set What we can provide for you:
- Training and continuing education
- Comprehensive onboarding program
- Coaching and mentoring Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/LGBTQ – proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.:
Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any associate at Watermark or its affiliates via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Watermark as a result of the referral or through other means.: