Aerotek Production Team - START ASAP - Great Growth Opps in Hazel Park, Michigan
Raises every 3-6 months
We are looking for Production Workers to assist on either their suspension line or their headliner line. They will be sequencing parts for Warren Truck and Mack Engine plants for the Grand Cherokee and the Jeep Wagoneer builds. Their responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Utilize overhead torque tools to complete assembly
- Inspect assemblies or components to customer standards
- Utilize hoists to move material throughout line
- Utilize a glue gun to secure headliners
- Measure and record data from start to finish
- Rotate between headliner and suspension lines
- Assemble automotive parts to customer standards
Production Meeting with Supervisor/Leads at the start of each day:
- Clean/Sanitize individual work area before start time
- Team meeting with supervisor to go through daily/weekly goals and production numbers
- Reviewing customer issues and/or work from the day/shift prior
- Information regarding specifics of that shift/product changes
- Stations given to each employee for that day
3:00 pm - 11:30 pm (Monday - Friday)
Saturdays as needed (4 - 8 hour days) will be communicated throughout the week to everyone.
Currently working 10 hour days until further notice
Orientations are Every Tuesday/Friday (8:00 am - 2:00 pm)
Overview of Company/Product Line
Candidates will start work the day after their orientation and train on 1st shift (6:00am - 2:30pm) until April 1st. They will then switch their 2nd shift hours moving forward. They are paid for orientation once they have completed one full week of work.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
1). Previous manufacturing, assembly or production experience
2). Ability to stand on their feet for the entire duration of their shift
3). Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
4). Ability to follow verbal and written work instructions
5). Ability to work in a repetitive task/environment
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs