Rose International INC Administrative Assistant in Grand Rapids, Michigan
Position Title: Administrative Assistant
Position Number: 298005
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Desired Skill Set:
Administrative, MS Office 2003
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
JOB TITLE: Client Service Coordinator
JOB ID: 8718225
DURATION: 11/5/2018 – 2/4/2019
LOCATION: Grand Rapids, MI 49504
HOURS: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm / M – F
• Responsible for administrative support to a department or individual.
• Duties include typing, filing, answering phones, scheduling, financial record keeping, coordinating meetings and conferences, obtaining supplies and sorting/distributing mail.
• May work on special projects.
• Answering phone, greeting clients, completing mail & check log, scanning and copying documents, Microsoft Office, multi-line phones
• Must be able to multi-task and prioritize.
• Strong communication skills and organizational skills are required.
• Familiarity with MS Office required.
• 3-5 yrs. of prior adminstrative experience is required.#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)