Feldman Chevrolet New Hudson Experienced F&I Manager in Feldman Chevrolet New Hudson, Michigan
- Protect every deal and make sure every customer gets delivered with perfect customer satisfaction.
- Make certain all paperwork is compliant with company, lender, and government regulations.
- Maximize profitability.
- Ensure and enhance the customers full sales experience.
- Constant attention to bank/deal structures.
- Managing your own contracts in transit.
You'll be responsible for upholding a relationship with the finance director and the sales department to maximize profitability in an ethical manner. Presenting all vehicle products and enhancements 100% of the time and ensuring that all paper work is correct for internal compliance, state agencies and financial institutions.
Responsibilities: * 1. Ensuring every deal is delivered. * 2. Presenting and offering all available vehicle enhancement options. * 3. Generating additional profit. * 4. Goal setting and Goal attainment. * 5. Attention to paperwork detail. * 6. CSI * 7. State and Federal Compliance * 8. Funding and CIT
Qualifications: * Dealership Finance Experience. * Automotive Sales Experience.