Prestige Healthcare Receptionist in Farmington, Michigan
Want more than just a job, looking for a career? MediLodge wants you!
We are currently hiring for a Receptionist - working from 10pm to 6am. This is an entry level position that will assist the facility in screening visitors.
MediLodge is a skilled nursing group that is looking for the best, most compassionate employees to join our team.
A career with MediLodge is a rewarding one where you can see the impact on residents and their family members.
We promote “growing our own” and are very involved in our employees development, helping them to achieve their goals!
MediLodge offers Top Notch Benefit Packages to our Employees!
* Competitive Wages
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Student Loan Repayment Program
* Opportunities for Advancement
* Company Paid Life Insurance
* Paid Sick Vacation Time
* 401k Program
* Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
* Aflac and Colonial Ancillary Insurance Products
Help us make a difference!
Provides general office support and directs communications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of experience in an office environment.
- Receives and routes a high volume of calls through the switchboard and supplies information to callers and relays messages.
- Maintains the office supply inventory at an appropriate level and orders additional supplies as needed.
- Assists with faxing and copying as needed
- Sorts, distributes and manages all incoming and outgoing mail and shipments
- Special projects and overflow work as needed
- Assist with travel arrangements and hotel accommodations as requested
- Request postage as needed and maintains the updating process of postage machine
- Orders supplies for kitchen and bathrooms and maintains an orderly kitchen
- Meets and addresses visitors, ascertains nature of business, directs accordingly
Provides assistance to office manager as requested Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:
Knowledge of general office practices and techniques.
- Ability to communicate effectively with management, employees and visitors.
- Skilled in the use of computers and the Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- Ability to be accurate, concise and detail oriented.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all information. Disclaimer: This description is designed to indicate the general nature and level of work for this position. It is not intended to describe minor duties or other responsibilities that may be periodically assigned.