Mahle Administrative Assistant (Sales) in Farmington Hills, Michigan
We like it when our employees have goals. What about you? Are you ready to grow with your challenges? MAHLE is a leading international development partner and supplier to the automotive industry as well as a pioneer for the mobility of the future. With our product portfolio we address all the crucial issues relating to the powertrain and air conditioning technology—both for drives with combustion engines and for e-mobility. Today, some 78.000 employees work on innovative products at 170 production locations and 16 major development centers.
Administrative Assistant (Sales)
Would you like to take on assignments with a high level of responsibility?
- Provides daily professional administrative support.
- Bi-Monthly meeting coordination/refreshments.
- Support Department events like the Symposium, Senior Management as well as Off Site Meetings.
- Follow up and Keep up to date the Sales Data Base requests from Stuttgart.( CoCD, Customer Strategy, Market share and others).
- Follow up the Sales Performance Matrix on SOF and Projects.
- Assistance getting new employees acclimated and supplied.
- Monthly project cost-tracking system updates.
- S5.4 customer database maintenance.
- Support with Expense reports as well as the Travel arrangements.
- Purchase requisitions.
Impress us – with your professional and personal skills.
- College Degree is desired.
- Must be able to ascertain how to react and successfully handle difficult situations.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge required in computer programs such as Microsoft Office.
- Must be able to prioritize activities.
- Must be able to work under limited supervision, taking initiative when necessary.
- Must be well organized and detail oriented.
- International experience is preferred.
We offer you excellent opportunities for growth and development, tailored specifically for you. We ensure this through regular meetings focused on feedback and a diverse training program. We value outstanding performance. That’s why our goal is to work with you on a long-term basis. We not only encourage you to reach your potential, we also offer performance-based pay and flexible working options for your different stages of life. Go your path – with us.
Ms. Heidi Schlaud is available to answer any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EOE/AA including Veterans and Disabled