Kao USA Inc. Technical Consultant (Commercial Laundry) in Detroit, Michigan
Washing Systems, LLC (WSI) seeks a highly, self-motivated, Technical Consultant (TC), to join our thriving team. WSI is the largest supplier of commercial laundry detergents in North America, and we provide high quality commercial laundry and chemical products to both uniform and linen rental companies.
Working remotely and on client sites within your assigned territory, the TC is responsible for providing technical solutions for plant operations, identifying, and executing sales opportunities through data analysis, and developing long term working relationships with all levels of management in your customer base.
This critical role is the face and crux of our organization as the unparalleled, thoughtful service that we provide is what makes our business grow exponentially. The right candidate has strong technical or mechanical acumen - specifically prior field service experience, excellent technological skills, people skills, detailed problem solving, and troubleshooting skills.
To the Technical Consultant, WSI would offer:
- Competitive Salary.
- Monthly Auto Allowance.
- Supplies for mobile office.
- Comprehensive development plan including training, coaching, and work experience.
- Access to the best technology, tools and resources in the industry.
- Full medical and dental benefits.
- 401K with Company Match.
- Promoting and selling the full product line to all existing customers.
- Developing a key sales prospect list, establish relationships, and sell new customers.
- Maintaining appropriate sales coverage in your territory.
- Delivering and maintaining appropriate levels of service, maintenance, and communications for 6 – 10 accounts within your area.
- Installing and programming WSI chemical dosing equipment to interface with the customers washing equipment.
- Leading the work of planning and executing new installations and/or conversions in your territory.
- Maintaining all company provided equipment in proper working condition.
- Operating within the assigned expense budget.
- Collection of past due accounts receivable, where applicable.
- Eliminating rush orders of products.
- Submitting all reports in a timely manner.
- Bachelor's Degree from four-year College/University in Engineering, Mechanical, Business or related field and 1-2 years' industry related experience; or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Military background a plus.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and technical/mechanical skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel, Internet and Order processing software.
- Ability to act quickly, accurately and handle a fast-paced work environment.
- Good communication skills, written and verbal.
Job ID Number:: 2021-5926
City, State: Detroit, MI
Country: United States