TEKsystems Product Owner in Detroit, Michigan
Currently looking for a Product Owner or Project Manage that has hands on experience working with and supporting Alteryx or Qlikview. This person will be supporting a hiring manager in the data governance space as well as data provisions and permissions for internal data access.
Our Client is looking for a product owner resource that can work with the business and stakeholders to understand and explain requirements and metrics related to data governance and data access. This individual will need hands on experience with Alteryx or Qlikview as well as understanding how to measure and document metrics. This person will assist in providing dashboard support and queries for their data activation portal.
• Analyze needs of customers (purpose of data processing), desired outcomes (use cases) and identify privacy requirements that will be required for approvals
• Support compliance activities, as needed, such as GDPR, CCPA audits, OICs, access reviews, etc.
• Partner with data stewards to ensure all information utilized adheres to compliance, access management and control polices
• Collaborate with stakeholders in IT (security, risk management, application development), OGC and business functions (HR etc.) on privacy safeguards required in a global data environment
• Understand and support the data security requirements of different functional areas.
• Develop understanding of policies that govern country/region data security and privacy laws and/or regulations such as EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), US California Consumer Protection Act (CCPA), etc.
• Escalate issues in appropriate forums and work cross functionally to develop solutions
• Understand and/ or implement security policies for users with appropriate access based on data classifications and roles.
• Serve as data governance subject matter expert and demonstrate an understanding of key principles of data usage.
• Provide feedback to enhance the enterprise data governance model as needed
The minimum requirements we seek:
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, MIS, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Analytics, or Data Science
• 3 + years of progressive responsibilities in any of following disciplines: Project/Program Management or Consulting, Data Management, Global Risk and Compliance, IT Security, Privacy
• 1-2 years of data processing & reporting using tools such as R, Python (pandas), Alteryx, Qlikview, Tableau
• Master’s degree
• Knowledge of data management standards and data governance practices.
• Excellent verbal and written communication coupled with process improvement mindset
• Self-Starter who can work in ambiguous situations and drive to a solution.
• Strong organizational skills; able to advance multiple work streams concurrently.
• Prior experience working on creating data protection related controls and standards by leveraging Privacy frameworks, any ISACA or CISSP related certifications would be a plus.
• Ability to process tabular data to generate ad hoc reports and visualizations, synthesizing data to information and communicating it to leadership
• Ability to develop dashboards/reporting tools to help business stakeholders track key metrics
• Process improvement mindset - ability to identify and implement opportunities to improve existing business processes
• Project management methods and framework (such as agile). Experience with Rally a plus
qlikview, alteryx, reporting, product owner
Top Skills Details:
Experience as a PM or Product Owner supporting Data initiatives
Hands on experience with Alteryx or Qlikview
SQL Queries experience
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Must be open to being on-site after restrictions are lifted. (Dearborn, MI)
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- TEKsystems Jobs