Henry Ford Health System Executive Recruiter - Corporate Office (Contingent) in Detroit, Michigan
Performs professional, senior-level executive recruiting responsibilities for HFHS. Ensures that the overall sourcing strategy, recruiting tactics and processes are competitive and aiding to attract and retain the best talent in the marketplace.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Promotes the overall administration, communication and analysis of corporate recruiting programs and responsibilities for all senior level positions for HFHS.
May develop and propose improvement to policies, programs and procedures to improve the effectiveness of recruiting and employment function
Provides professional recruiting assistance through candidate sourcing, interviewing, screening and recruiting job applicants to fill senior level openings. Discusses long-range professional and technical personnel needs with management to prepare and implement recruitment program.
Seeks new methods and innovate solutions to identify and attract the best candidates.
Uses passive and direct sourcing techniques such as database mining, Internet searching, participating in and networking within associations, organizations, cold calling, and conducting and gathering competitive research on direct competitor organizations.
Identifies and implements best practices to increase the quality of hires while reducing cycle time and cost (relocation, immigration, recruiting resources).
Initiates, negotiates and manages working relationships with vendors and external business partners to facilitate the generation of high-quality candidates, pre-screening services and talent acquisition.
Proactively collaborates with management and external counsel on various facets of technical immigration matters, such as visa requirements, immigration strategy(ies), file management, and updates in immigration law and processes.
Maintains current knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within the human resources field.
10.Researches, prepares and submits periodic reports and presentations as assigned.
11.Required to maintain the confidential nature of all employees and company proprietary and privileged information used or observed in the course of performing job duties.
12.Performs other related duties as required.
· Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field is required. Master's degree in business or related discipline is preferred. PHR/SPHR designation highly preferred.
· Five plus (5+) years of experience in recruiting senior level executives including C-Suite level position.
· Ability to develop sourcing and talent strategies to target niche talent pools.
· Identifying and recruiting prospective candidates using a variety of channels and able to utilize candidate sourcing candidates tools and methods.
· Proficiency in using applicant tracking systems (ATS), recruiting software and candidate databases.
· Effective negotiation, influencing and communication skills.
· Excellent knowledge of area of expertise (market status, trends, best practices).
· Extensive experience working with executive search firms or other placement agencies to develop and maintain a highly qualified candidate pool.Overview Henry Ford Health System, one of the largest and most comprehensive integrated U.S. health care systems, is a national leader in clinical care, research and education. The system includes the 1,200-member Henry Ford Medical Group, five hospitals, Health Alliance Plan (a health insurance and wellness company), Henry Ford Physician Network, a 150-site ambulatory network and many other health-related entities throughout southeast Michigan, providing a full continuum of care. In 2015, Henry Ford provided $299 million in uncompensated care. The health system also is a major economic driver in Michigan and employs more than 24,600 employees. Henry Ford is a 2011Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award recipient. The health system is led by President and CEO Wright Lassiter III. To learn more, visitHenryFord.com. Benefits Whether it's offering a new medical option, helping you make healthier lifestyle choices or making the employee enrollment selection experience easier, it's all about choice. Henry Ford Health System has a new approach for its employee benefits program - My Choice Rewards. My Choice Rewards is a program as diverse as the people it serves. There are dozens of options for all of our employees including compensation, benefits, work/life balance and learning - options that enhance your career and add value to your personal life. As an employee you are provided access to Retirement Programs, an Employee Assistance Program (Henry Ford Enhanced), Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, Employee Health and Wellness and access to day care services at Bright Horizons Midtown Detroit, and a whole host of other benefits and services. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer Henry Ford Health System is committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, size, height, weight, marital status, family status, gender identity, sexual orientation, and genetic information, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.