TEKsystems Project Manager in Dearborn, Michigan
• Work with Product Teams to understand future work
• Ensure financials are structured to support planned work
• Maintain financial forecast (forecast files, Clarity)
• Work with suppliers and business office on SOW development and PO creation
• Manage supplier invoicing to ensure invoices are approved in a timely manner (Aurora)
• Technical skills required: proficient in Excel
excel, invoicing, forecasting, budgeting
Top Skills Details:
Ensure financials are structured to support planned work
Maintain financial forecast (forecast files, Clarity)
Work with suppliers and business office on SOW development and PO creation
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- TEKsystems Jobs