Ford Motor Company Occupational Health Nurse PRN (Supplemental) in Dearborn, Michigan
Occupational Health Nurse PRN (Supplemental)
Job Description & Qualifications:
At Ford Motor Company, we believe freedom of movement drives human progress. We also believe in providing you with the freedom to define and realize your dreams. With our incredible plans for the future of mobility, we have a wide variety of opportunities for you to accelerate your career potential as you help us define tomorrow’s transportation.
As part of our Manufacturing team, you’ll support the team building the world-class, state-of-the-art smart vehicles the world expects from us. Within our plants around the world, we’re constantly developing new technologies and processes to further increase our efficiency. That means we’re continually seeking diligent, determined performers who think outside the box to help us find better and more efficient ways to manufacture our vehicles.
NOTE: This is a supplemental position with provisions and benefits different from a regular full time position.
What you’ll be able to do:
You will serve in a key role within our Manufacturing area as you provide a wide range of occupational and clinical support. You will:
• Process clinical records, medical leaves of absence and short-term medical absences
• Open, extend and close medical leaves
• Schedule and conduct medical examinations, physical examinations and fitness-for-duty evaluations
• Process reinstatements
• Conduct medical surveillance
• Perform audiometric testing, pulmonary function testing and respirator fit testing
• Providing basic cardiac life support (BCLS)
• Ability to work all shifts (days, Monday-Sunday) and rotate to off shifts as necessary for coverage
The minimum requirements we seek:
• Registered Nurse (RN)
• High school diploma or GED
• Current unrestricted nursing license in the state of Michigan
• Two or more years of experience in urgent care, critical care, emergency room and adult medical/surgical nursing.
Our preferred requirements:
• Occupational health experience
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
• Background in case management
• Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification
• Training in performing pulmonary function testing
• Knowledge of audiometric testing
• Experience with Microsoft Office to include (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
• Excellence leadership, interpersonal, teambuilding, and communication skills
What you’ll receive in return:
As part of the Ford family, you’ll enjoy competitive compensation and benefits as well as rewarding opportunities for professional and personal growth and recognition.
If you have what it takes to help us redefine the future of mobility, we’d love to have you join us.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
For information on Ford’s salary and benefits, please visit:
Auto req ID:
Ford Motor Company
Human Resources (HR)
Human Resources Labor Relations Operations
Ford Motor Company
- Ford Motor Company Jobs