Lowe's Facility Services Associate in Clinton Township, Michigan
What You Will Do
All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products customers need. As a Facility Services Associate, this means:
• Being friendly and professional, and responding quickly to customer and associate needs.
• Supporting the maintenance of equipment in stores to ensure products can be stocked and organized safely.
• Inspecting, cleaning, and repairing Lowe’s equipment, machines, interior areas, and grounds.
The Facility Services Associate (FSA) provides customers with a safe, clean, and organized shopping environment. This associate inspects and cleans interior areas (e.g., bathrooms, break rooms, hallways) as well as exterior areas (e.g., fences, sprinklers, parking lots). The FSA engages in various maintenance activities such as ordering parts, painting, laying tile, etc. To be successful, the FSA must be comfortable communicating and maintaining vendor relationships to coordinate repairs and work orders.
The FSA keeps our staff and customers safe by walking the store to check for leaks, spills, and unsafe displays, fixing equipment and facilities, performing preventative maintenance, and conducting safety reviews.
Travel Requirements: This role does not require regular travel; however, this role may need to travel on occasion to meetings, trainings, or to support neighboring stores.
What We're Looking For
• Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 or up to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
• Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week.
• Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
• Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
What You Need To Succeed
• Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction).
• 6 months of facility maintenance experience including preventative maintenance and repair on facility systems and equipment (e.g., changing cutting blades, light bulbs, filters).
• 6 months of janitorial/grounds keeping experience.
• 6 months of customer service experience.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
Job ID: 1634006BR
Line of Business: Store
Job Category: Store Operations
Department: LWSSTRFacility Service
Employment Type I: Regular
Employment Type II: Full time
Location #: 1008
Location Name: Clinton Township, MI
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
- Lowe's Jobs