Aerotek Forklift Operator in Bridgman, Michigan
Looking for a Material Handler on 1st and 3rd shift.
1st shift: 5:00am to 3:30pm (M to Th); half day Fridays for OT
3rd shift: 8:00pm to 4:30am (M to Th); half day Fridays for OT
• Take care of the loading and unloading of the materials and parts from the trucks (including freight line, delivery service and private carriers).
• Check that the proper quantity is being given and received by comparing the shipment quantity with that on the invoice.
• Use appropriate equipment for moving material (forklifts and pallet jacks).
• Handle necessary documentation while receiving or sending materials; give appropriate copies to Purchasing Specialist.
• Retrieve and deliver supplies to and from work or storage areas as part of the production process.
• Stock shelves and parts bins.
• Stack completed trailers in the yard utilizing appropriate dunnage and strap locations.
• Keep the shipping yard organized and maintain easy access to finished products.
• Receive, pack, and ship aftermarket parts.
Forklift, Sitdown, Loading, Rf scanner, Stand up, Reach truck, Sit down forklift, Inventory, Cherry picker, Unloading, Warehouse
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Job tenure (1-2 years)
1+ years of forklift operating experience
Ability to lift 50+ pounds
Would be Nice:
Experience using SAP systems
Experience working with bills of lading
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs