Aerotek Administrative Specialist in Battle Creek, Michigan
Job Opening: Administrative Specialist!!
Location: Battle Creek (On-Site)
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401k
As the Collections Specialist you will research and resolve customer account issues through billing and collections calls. You will enter, post and reconcile batches and maintain a cash receipts journal. If you are self-starter with high attention to detail this might be the perfect job for you.
This is a great opportunity to establish yourself in a secure company with a 75+ year history of success. We are proud to be comprised of more than 800 families throughout the Midwest. Since 1938, we have been producing high quality products for you and your family.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Make daily collection calls
• Conduct account research and analysis
• Matching, batching, coding and entering invoices
• Process payments on customer accounts
• Maintaining accurate aging report
• Send statements to outstanding customers
• Interact with customers to resolve account discrepancies
• Utilize skills to be an effective, polite communicator while staying adaptable to an ever changing environment
• Take part in training and other learning opportunities
• Other duties as assigned or required
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• The employee is occasionally exposed to wet / humid / cold conditions (non-weather)
• The noise level in the work environment may be loud
• The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and sit for long periods of time
Collection, Customer service, Reconciliation, Microsoft excel, Accounts receivable, Invoicing, administrative skills, data entry
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years of previous collections/receivables experience
-3+ years of excel experience. This role is very heavy in excel
- Ability to work in fast paced and demanding department
-Worked in previous food distribution plant
-Poor Job Tenure
- Someone with account degree. This role is not high enough level for that
PLEASE SEND UPDATED RESUMES TO MKEATON@AEROTEK.COM
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs