G-TECH Services, Inc. Powertrain Controls Engineer - Senior - EMB46 in Auburn Hills, Michigan
· Participate in a team of engineers responsible for the development, integration, build and test of software for control module for various control algorithm analysis, design, implementation, bench/dyno/vehicle testing. Perform failure mode analysis, diagnostic analysis, design, implementation and testing.
· Perform software requirements analysis, design, coding, test plan creation, and testing for Control Features.
· Perform reviews for Requirements, Design Documents, Simulink Models, C/C++/Assembly code, and Test Plans.
· Create RTW/Target Link Models. 5-8 years of experience
· BS degree in Computer Science, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering is required from an accredited University. 5-8 years of engineering work experience.
· Must be proficient in MATLAB/Simulink.
· Must be proficient in developing models based off of controls requirements.
· Embedded software experience is desirable - reading auto-generated code.
· Proficiency with ETAS tools (INCA and Labcar).
· Proficiency with Vector tools (CANlyzer/CANOE) Electronic module/system experience desirable.
· Must be fluent in both written and spoken engineering technical English language. Outstanding interpersonal and problem solving skills.
· Quick study who is passionate about his/her work and willing to go above and beyond.
· Selfstarter who is able to work cross functionally with other people.
· Will be required to travel domestically and internationally up to 20%
Category Product Engineering
Req ID JN -102020-114715