G-TECH Services, Inc. Application Systems - SQ/Purchasing in Auburn Hills, Michigan
· Formulates and defines system scope and objectives bases on user needs.
· Devises or modify procedures to resolve complex problems taking into consideration computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and form desired results.
· Research and fact finding to develop and/or modify complex integration of applications and solutions across the enterprise (corporation).
· Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
· Designs, codes, tests, debugs, documents and maintains those programs.
· Competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of application systems analysis/programming activities.
· Demonstrate expertise in a variety of the fields concepts, practices, and procedures.
· Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
· Performs a variety of complex tasks.
· A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
· May guide various groups on application systems activities.
· Work under general directions; typically reports to a team lead or supervisor/manager.
· Requires a Bachelor's degree in a related area (Data Science, Computer Science, Business) with 3-8 years of experience in the following capacities:
· Required Coding Languages SQL & KNIME.
· Preferred Coding Languages: R, Python.
· Preferred knowledge of SAP & ARIBA Table Structure.
· Requires Development in BI Tools: Qlik Sense, Tableau, or SAP Analytic Cloud.
· Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills as it relates to learning a business process and researching correct data sources in a complex schema.
· Must have a proven track record in applied project management methodologies, with preferred training in the agile method.
· Required to have strong communication skills both verbally and in writing, as well as a demonstrated ability to work on a team.
· Demonstrated ability to extract, transform, and load (ETL) data into a business intelligence (BI) tool for the business to consume.
· Required to perform the ETL, data testing and validation activities, as well as to troubleshoot data issues.
· Have experience in building visualizations within a BI tool to solve business problems.
· Experience in predictive analytic tools and methodology.
Req ID JN -092020-114706