TEKsystems Technical Delivery Manager in ANN ARBOR, Michigan
TECHNICAL DELIVERY MANAGER/ SCRUM MASTER
One of our largest clients in the Ann Arbor area is looking for a seasoned Delivery Manager / Scrum Master to join the team. This person will be providing project and solution design leadership by leveraging a technically focused base of previous experiences. This position is responsible for planning, leading, and delivering complex Information Technology eCommerce projects on time, within budget, and with high quality. The Technical Delivery Manager drives the collaboration with business area(s), IS, and technology vendors to ensure that all project participants are effectively communicating and executing tasks as specified in the project plan. This role does not have direct reports, but does lead a group of cross function resources within the eCommerce division to meet clearly defined system objectives.
The Technical Delivery manager is responsible for ensuring all steps in the clients agile based SDLC are executed, acts as the scrum master for their projects/workstreams and coordinates across many cross functional project resources.
• Provides thought leadership to deliver creative and efficient technical solution.
• Leads the development of strategic plans for projects of high business complexity.
• Works with architects to design business solutions by applying the right technology. Works with Lead eCommerce Architects to transform requirements in to solutions design.
• Works with cross functional resources to develop and gain approval for high level delivery plans of various sized software development projects based on a set of objectives (scope, delivery and technical approaches, risk, assumptions, staffing plans, other cost, and ongoing operational plans and cost).
• Oversee client/customer/vendor relations to ensure that service expectations are met or exceeded
• Monitors project metrics for significant deviations in quality, cost, or schedule
• Monitors and reports all project risks and issues; leads mitigation and resolution efforts to limit risks; escalates as needed
• Facilitates scrum and status meetings
• Assists in establishing, enabling, and improving project management and software development methodologies, procedures and policies
• Coaches and mentors individuals on the project teams and provides feedback on performance to their leaders
• Performs other duties as assigned
Top Skills Needed:
Lead or Delivery of Projects
Agile / Scrum
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- TEKsystems Jobs