Aerotek Inventory Coordinator in ANN ARBOR, Michigan
Pay non negotiable $18 an hour
Must have recent inventory experience.
• Coordinates purchasing activities for parts
• Schedules daily inventory cycle counts; monitors inventory and corrects or modifies production schedule to ensure product meets requirements; communicates product completion information to Purchasing.
• Maintains quality product on standards: reviews and recommends improvements to production processes by evaluating production, production lot failures with Quality Control, Systems Engineering/Science Team.
• Executes processes and methods as developed by Operations/Manufacturing Teams, reviews product and completes documentation; ensures no unqualified processes are released to production.
Purchasing, Procurement, Inventory, Inventory Control, cycle counts, Troubleshooting, problem solve, logistics, Inventory management, Shipping & receiving, Erp system
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Must Have: 2+ years of purchasing/Inventory or shipping & receiving experience
• Able to communicate effectively and clearly both written and verbal.
• Must have excellent problem solving, organizational, interpersonal, and motivational skills.
• Proficient computer skills; i.e. Microsoft Office Suite.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs