NSK Americas Account Specialist in Ann Arbor, Michigan
This position is responsible for an assigned group of customer accounts. These responsibilities include: handling requests for quotations, order maintenance, expediting orders, and forecasting. Has a good working knowledge of ASPACS and ABS as well as other related systems. Is customer focused and interfaces with customers and various departments to meet customer requirements. Must be capable of working under limited supervision.
- • Manages customer demand by analyzing, communicating, and taking appropriate action.
• Manages customer accounts by maintaining orders and forecast, working with various departments to meet customer requirements, and maintaining monthly meetings with customer and NSK sales person.
• Supports ISO, TS, and JSOX requirements for PO management, contract review, and standard operating procedures.
• Receives and follows through on requests for quote opportunities by investigating customer product requirements, product availability, lead-time and pricing.
• Retrieves information from customer websites, including PRR, contracts, supplier ratings, production schedules, and shipping releases; communicates this information to appropriate individuals.
• Supports research and specialized reports related to shipment performance, quality, premium freight, customer trends, customer ratings, corrective actions, and other.
• Supports proper customer account receivable control through AR review, maintaining communication with customer and NSK AR, processing necessary adjustments, maintaining records in the NSK RMA system, and conducting final management communication.
• Builds strong customer relationships through professional engagement by phone, email, fax, customer visits, or customer websites.
• Participates within the team environment and acts to accomplish continuous improvement, ensuring a win-win outcome for our company and our customers.
This job requires a minimum of a High School Diploma or Equivalent and 2 to 4 years of position-related experience; the preferred formal education is a Technical Diploma or Associate's Degree and 4 to 6 years of position-related experience.
Generous vacation and holidays
Medical, dental, vision insurance
Short-term and long-term disability
Flexible Spending Account
Competitive Salary with Benefits
NSK is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
External Company Name: NSK Americas
External Company URL: www.nskamericacorp.com
Street: 4200 Goss Road